- Celebrity Tours
- Sightseeing Passes
- CORPORATE | MICE
- About Us
- Contact Us
+65 6339 9133
DAY 01: Singapore - Dubai (Dhow Cruise) (Meals-on-Board / Dinner)
Upon arrival at Dubai International Airport, transfer to the hotel of your choice. In the evening, proceed to enjoy an unforgettable evening cruising along the Dubai Creek onboard our traditionally decorated Dhow boat equipped with two sundecks, one cabin and restrooms. A sumptuous Buffet Dinner including continental and oriental dishes will be served. Soft drinks and mineral water are included. Experience the atmosphere of Dubai by night accompanied by Arabic music. The cruise takes around two hours. On request, additional entertainment can be arranged. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 02: Dubai (Half-Day City Tour) (Breakfast)
After breakfast, proceed to experience both the modern and the ancient of Dubai. Our route takes us first to the magnificent Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Mosque, continuing towards the World Trade Centre – one of the highest buildings in the Middle East. On the way, you will pass some of the palaces belonging to the ruling family of Dubai. After a short break by the Creek, you will arrive at the oldest part of the city – Bastakia, where old wind-towered houses of wealthy merchants are still to be seen. Close by, visit the fascinating Dubai Museum in the Al Fahidi Fort, which has been around for almost two centuries, defending the settlers of early days. Continue your tour through material market, taking a closer look at the wind-towers on your way to Abras, local water taxis, which will take you across the Creek to the area of spice and gold Souks. As the final destination of this four-hours tour, you will walk through the bustling alleys of these souks, being amazed by mystical aromas of numerous spices and the breath-taking amount of dazzling jewellery, varying from traditional to the latest designs at amazingly affordable prices displayed by almost 200 shops. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 03: Dubai (4-Wheel Drive & Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner) (Breakfast / Dinner)
Afternoon settling down in the 4-Wheel Drive vehicles, the jeeps will speed through the desert of the golden sand dunes. The dune bashing or desert driving continues with the thrill of going up and down the dunes provoking many shrieks and laughter full of excitement. The final leg of this program takes you to the main camp site. This will most definitely be the highlight of the trip, witnessing a memorable sight – the true Arabian sunset with its glory and magic. At dusk, there is an opportunity to try some Camel riding nearby the Bedouin Camp. A delicious Barbecue Dinner is prepared on open fires & a variety of beverages are available. The set up in this camp is of Persian rugs and traditional accessories to create a typical Bedouin camp under the stars. The tempo of the music increases as a Belly Dancer starts dancing to the rhythm of the band. What better way to experience a true Arabian night than this. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 04: Dubai - Singapore (Breakfast / Meal-on-Board)
After breakfast, free at your own leisure, visit world largest shopping mall – THE DUBAI MALL, there’s nothing else on earth quite like the Dubai Mall. Much more than one of the most spectacular malls on earth, it is a shopping, dining, leisure and entertainment experience like no other. With more than 1,200 retail outlets and an unmatched range of world-class attractions like the Aquarium Tunnel & Underwater Zoo.
DAY 05: Arrival at Singapore
Arrive in Singapore, bringing home fond memories of Dubai, the shopper’s paradise!
Terms & Conditions:
* Rates are subject to seat or room availability & cannot combine with other promotions
* Tour prices, services & conditions are correct as the time of publication and are subjected to change without notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances like currency fluctuations, increases in hotel rates, airfares, local taxes & etc
* Should there be any discrepancies in fares, prices at our retail counters will be taken as the final rate.
* Any cancellation after confirmation of tickets, hotels & packages will be subject to hotel / airline and administration charges
* All prices stated exclude optional tours, tips for guide & driver, travel insurance, visa fees, airport taxes, personal expenses and others which are not mentioned in the inclusion.
* Taxes and fuel surcharges can only be confirmed at the point of ticket issuance
* Images shown are for reference purposes only & may differ from actual condition
* All brands, product names and logos used in this website are for identification purposes only and may be registered trademarks of the respective companies.