- Celebrity Tours
- Sightseeing Passes
- CORPORATE | MICE
- About Us
- Contact Us
+65 6339 9133
Tour Code: 6NNRTKIX-TAS5465 / TAS5466
DAY 01: Singapore - Tokyo (Meals-on-Board)
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to the land of the rising sun - Japan.
DAY 02: Tokyo Disney Fantasy (Dinner)
Upon Arrival (ETA arrival at 08:00), a day of excitement awaits you at Tokyo Disneyland. Armed with your passport for unlimited rides, explore Toontown, World Bazaar, Adventureland, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland or Critter Country. Or venture into the mystical and romantic world of Disney Sea where adventure and imagination set sail.
Hotel: Sunshine City Prince or similar.
DAY 03: Tokyo Free & Easy (Breakfast) *No Coach, No Guide*
Today is free at your own leisure to explore Tokyo or go to shopping. Hotel: Sunshine City Prince or similar.
DAY 04: Tokyo City Tour - Lake Kawaguchi (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
After breakfast, embark on a Tokyo City Tour where you will visit the famous Asakusa Kannon Temple, the oldest and one of the most popular temples in the urban area of Tokyo. Nakamise, the adjacent shopping street is lined with 150 stores packed with local specialties and popular souvenirs. You can also find some Japanese traditional toys and eateries where you can buy toys, candies, rice cakes and many more. Then we proceed to National Diet Building (pass by) and have a photo session at Imperial Palace, the current residence of Japan's Imperial Family. After lunch we will proceed to Shinjuku to spend sometime shopping. Then we will proceed to beautiful Lake Kawaguchi in Mt Fuji area for your overnight stay. Enjoy an Onsen (hot spring) experience in the hotel. Hotel: Lake Kawaguchi Koryu or similar.
DAY 05: Lake Kawaguchi - Mt Fuji - Toyohashi (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
After Breakfast, ascend Mount Fuji to the 5th Station, Japan’s tallest and most sacred mountain (if weather permit). Then proceed to Ukai Music Forest Museum - with it’s manicured landscaped gardens, you will feel just like in Europe. The museum’s old music boxes and automatic musical instruments will come to live with beautiful harmonies. Next we will visit Kawaguchiko Herb Museum where you can take a walk in the herb garden & savor herb tea in the café. Then, we will visit Craft Park where you may make your own art bottle under your own account (start from ¥1,050.) End the day with a Shinkansen (bullet train) ride experience from Hamamatsu station to Toyohashi. Hotel: Nikko Toyohashi or similar
DAY 06: Toyohashi - Kyoto - Osaka (Breakfast / Dinner)
Upon Arrival in Kyoto, visit Kyoto station and have a Japanese Ramen at Ramen street (own budget). Don’t forget to view Kyoto city at the sky garden. Next, visit the famous Kiyomizu Temple, nested in the quiet foothills of Mount Otawa, which has a large veranda supported on hundreds of pillars and was built in 1633. Then Fushimi Inari Taisya Shrine, one of Japan’s most celebrated Shinto Shrines. It was founded back in the 711 and is dedicated to the god of the rice. Because Inari is the god of business, merchants and manufacturers worship Inari for wealth, donating torii for good fortune. The torii lining footpaths are now part of the scenic view of the Fushimi Inari Shrine. In the late afternoon we will proceed to Osaka city and Shinsaibashi for dinner. Hotel: Namba Oriental hotel or similar.
DAY 07: Osaka Free & Easy (Breakfast) *No Coach, No Guide*
Today is free for your own leisure! You may go to shopping at Shinsaibashi, Umeda, or go to Universal studio Japan!
Hotel: Namba Oriental hotel or similar.
DAY 08: Osaka - Singapore (Breakfast)
Depart to Kansai Airport. Sayonara!
Terms & Conditions:
* Rates are subject to seat or room availability & cannot combine with other promotions
* Tour prices, services & conditions are correct as the time of publication and are subjected to change without notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances like currency fluctuations, increases in hotel rates, airfares, local taxes & etc
* Should there be any discrepancies in fares, prices at our retail counters will be taken as the final rate.
* Any cancellation after confirmation of tickets, hotels & packages will be subject to hotel / airline and administration charges
* All prices stated exclude optional tours, tips for guide & driver, travel insurance, visa fees, airport taxes, personal expenses and others which are not mentioned in the inclusion.
* Taxes and fuel surcharges can only be confirmed at the point of ticket issuance
* Images shown are for reference purposes only & may differ from actual condition
* All brands, product names and logos used in this website are for identification purposes only and may be registered trademarks of the respective companies.