- Celebrity Tours
- Sightseeing Passes
- CORPORATE | MICE
- About Us
- Contact Us
+65 6339 9133
Tour Code: JLTS
Day 01 Singapore - Narita (Meals on Board)
Depart to the land of the rising sun - Japan. Upon arrival, check into Hotel.
Day 02 Narita - Aomori (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
After breakfast, depart for domestic airport for your flight to Aomori. First, visit Oirase Stream. It is a picturesque mountain stream which starts at Nenokuchi, a small town at the shores of Towada Lake and flows down the narrow and densely wooded Oirase Valley. Lake Towada is Japan's third deepest lake (326m) and lies 400m above sea level. The volcanic crater it occupies is 44km in circumference and its rim reach up to 1000m. Then continue to take Mt Hakkoda's ropeway. The ropeway travels up the slope of Mr Tamoyachidake close to 1300m summit. Next, visit the Tsugaruhan Neputa mura or Nebuta no sato. Here, you will see before your eyes giant Neputa / Nebuta float and materials are displayed. All original Neputa / Nebuta floats that are used in the festival are permanently on display. You can experience the festival here any day of the year here!
Day 03 Aomori - Akita - Iwate (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
After breakfast, depart to Akita. Visit Kakunodate also know as "Little Kyoto". A former castle town in today's Akita Prefecture, Kakunodate is well known for its beautifully preserved samurai district. You will next visit Sake factory. Over here you will learn the process of sake and you may also purchase some sake to bring home as souvenirs. Tonight, you will stay the night in Hanamaki region.
Day 04 Iwate - Miyagi (Matsushima - Sendai) (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Today visit your first sightseeing is to Genbikei Gorge. including rock layers, waterfalls and river rapids. You will have a short photo-stop over here before proceeding to Miyagi. Then to Chuzon-Ji is well know as cultural heritage. OVer here they've several individuals of traditional building and we will visit Konjiki-Dou, inside is furnished by gold. Next, to Sendai Godaido is perched on a small island in Matsushima bay, has special significance for people throughout the area. The Matsushima's Bay is ranked as one of Japan's three most scenic views. You will have a chance touring the islets by cruise boat. Tonight, if time permits you may go on your own to the shopping mall around Sendai Station.
Day 05 Miyagi (Sendai) - Tokyo (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
This morning, transfer to the latest giant outlet mall in Sendai - Sendai Izumi Premium outlets mall or Mitsui Outlet park Sendai port. Then, continue to the tourist fruits Orchard, the orchards where variety of fruits including grapes, peaches, apples and cherry etc... (fruits picking are subjected to weather condition e.g. winter season and early spring will not be unable to carry out fruit picking). Thereafter, spend some time shopping in Shinjuku. Lastly, visit the local products market - Ameyoko. Over here, there are some 500 reasonably priced shops selling foods, jewelry sports, cosmetics and other items.
Day 06 Tokyo Disney Resort (Breakfast / Dinner)
After breakfast, you will visit Tokyo Disneyland or DisneySea. Armed with your Passport for unlimited rides, explore Toontown, World Bazaar, Adventureland, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland or Critter Country, or venture into the mystical and romantic world of DisneySea where adventure and imagination set sail.
Day 07 Narita - Singapore (Breakfast / Meals on Board)
Bid farewell to this beautiful country before being transferred to the airport for your flight home.
Terms & Conditions:
* Rates are subject to seat or room availability & cannot combine with other promotions
* Tour prices, services & conditions are correct as the time of publication and are subjected to change without notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances like currency fluctuations, increases in hotel rates, airfares, local taxes & etc
* Should there be any discrepancies in fares, prices at our retail counters will be taken as the final rate.
* Any cancellation after confirmation of tickets, hotels & packages will be subject to hotel / airline and administration charges
* All prices stated exclude optional tours, tips for guide & driver, travel insurance, visa fees, airport taxes, personal expenses and others which are not mentioned in the inclusion.
* Taxes and fuel surcharges can only be confirmed at the point of ticket issuance
* Images shown are for reference purposes only & may differ from actual condition
* All brands, product names and logos used in this website are for identification purposes only and may be registered trademarks of the respective companies.