- Celebrity Tours
- Sightseeing Passes
- CORPORATE | MICE
- About Us
- Contact Us
+65 6339 9133
Tour Code: JLCH
Day 01 Singapore - Narita (Meals on Board)
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to the land of the rising sun - Japan.
Day 02 Haneda - Sapporo - Otaru (Meals on Board / Lunch / Dinner)
Upon arrival, visit the Ishiya Chocolate Factory. Thereafter proceed to Otaru. Otgel Doh, which houses the 'Otaru Music Box Museum'. The beautiful heaven sent sounds from the music box now embrace this nostalgic city of Otaru. The best buildings are to be found in the harbour areas and otaru Canal, which is a beautifully lined with lamps... A Spectacular sight.
Day 03 Otaru - Asahikawa - Sounkyo (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
First, depart to Asahikawa. Upon arrival, visit Asahiyaam Zoo. Now the most popular zoo in Hokkaido. Here, you will see penguins parade or polar bears playing in the snow. Not to be missed is to see the close-up view of seals swimming in the cylinder aquarium. Thereafter, transfer to Sounkyuo Gorge, at the foot of Mt Daisetsuzan. The gorge contains lots of waterfalls Which the Ryusei-no-taki-falls and Ginga-no-taki falls are especially magnificent and worth seeing. Tonight stay in onsen hot spring hotel.
Day 04 Soundkyo - Asahikawa - Furano (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
After breakfast, proceed to Asahikawa Ice Pavilion to experience the extreme temperature ranging from under -20 to -40 degrees. Next to Furano Tomita Farm, enjoy the view of beautiful Lavenders at Kami-Furano. Stroll through the farm and indulge your senses in field of fragrant lavender. Then you will get a chance to visit the Fruits Winery. Winery in Furano is also very popular in Hokkaido. You may like to purchase and bring some home as souvenirs.
During Non-Floral Season: Furano Jam Garden (Cooperative Farm), Anapanman shop and "Mori no shopping Road" - Ningul terrace where there are log cabins displaying and selling handicraft made from nature will replace Kami-Furano (Tomita Farm)
Day 05 Furano - Sapporo (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
After breakfast, bypass the famous Odori Park with a magnificent view of Sapporo TV Tower, best known as NHK Tower. Visit Tokeidai Clock Tower, this Russian style monument was built in 1878. You will be given some time to explore the famous Sapporo Underground Shopping Mall - check out all the great offers this city has to offer - lots of shopping - lots of eating! After dinner, drive through Susukino, Hokkaido's famous "nightlife" district, before proceeding back to hotel.
Day 06 Sapporo - Chitose - Haneda - Narita (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
After breakfast, proceed to Sapporo Nijo fresh food market. Nijo Market is a public market in central Sapporo, where locals and tourists shop for fresh local produce and seafood such as crabs. salmon, eggs, sea urchin and various fresh and prepared fish. Thereafter visit Hokkaido largest shopping mall - Sapporo Station Shopping Arcade (include Daimaru). Next, we depart to Chitose Northen Horse Park. Over here, you will have chances to ride on a horse carriage ride OR ride a bicycle around the horse park OR horse riding on yourself (one activity). Before departing to New Chitose airport, you will have time to shop in Chitose Factory outlet Mall Rera. Upon arrival in Haneda, you will be transferred for your night stay.
Day 07 Narita - Singapore (Breakfast / Meals on Board)
Bid farewell to this beautiful country and we hope you have had an exciting holiday!
Terms & Conditions:
* Rates are subject to seat or room availability & cannot combine with other promotions
* Tour prices, services & conditions are correct as the time of publication and are subjected to change without notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances like currency fluctuations, increases in hotel rates, airfares, local taxes & etc
* Should there be any discrepancies in fares, prices at our retail counters will be taken as the final rate.
* Any cancellation after confirmation of tickets, hotels & packages will be subject to hotel / airline and administration charges
* All prices stated exclude optional tours, tips for guide & driver, travel insurance, visa fees, airport taxes, personal expenses and others which are not mentioned in the inclusion.
* Taxes and fuel surcharges can only be confirmed at the point of ticket issuance
* Images shown are for reference purposes only & may differ from actual condition
* All brands, product names and logos used in this website are for identification purposes only and may be registered trademarks of the respective companies.