- Celebrity Tours
- Sightseeing Passes
- CORPORATE | MICE
- About Us
- Contact Us
+65 6339 9133
Tour Code: 3NNRT-TAS5463 / TAS5464
DAY 01: Singapore - Tokyo (Meals-on-Board)
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to the land of the rising sun - Japan.
DAY 02: Tokyo Disney Fantasy (Dinner)
Upon Arrival (ETA arrival at 08:00), a day of excitement awaits you at Tokyo Disneyland. Armed with your passport for unlimited rides, explore Toontown, World Bazaar, Adventureland, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland or Critter Country. Or venture into the mystical and romantic world of Disney Sea where adventure and imagination set sail. Hotel: Sunshine City Prince or similar.
DAY 03: Tokyo City Tour (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
After breakfast, embark on a Tokyo City Tour where you will visit the famous Asakusa Kannon Temple, the oldest and one of the most popular temples in the urban area of Tokyo. Nakamise Dori, the adjacent shopping street is lined with 150 stores packed with local specialities and popular souvenirs. You can also find some Japanese traditional toys and eateries where you can buy toys, candies, rice cakes and many more. Next, you will proceed to the local products market - Ameyoko. Over here, there are some 500 reasonably priced shops selling food, jewellery, sports, cosmetics and other items. Then you will stop at Imperial Palace (formerly Tokugawa Residence), and Nijubashi Bridge in front of the main entrance (for photo session). In the evening, you will visit the Tokyo Odaiba, which offers an amazing selection of entertainment and exhibition facilities. On the way to back to Hotel, we will drive pass famous bridge called Rainbow Bridge. Hotel: Overnight at Sunshine City Prince or similar.
DAY 04: Tokyo Free & Easy (Breakfast) *No Coach, No Guide*
Today is free at your own leisure to explore Tokyo or go to shopping. Perhaps take a day trip to Mt Fuji & Hakone.
Optional Tour: Mt Fuji & Lake Hakone Day Tour with Bullet Train [Additional $250 per Adult / $130 per child (6-11yrs) (Tour code: FUJISUNR-F800)] Leaving from Tokyo, this tour takes you up to Mt. Fuji's fifth station to enjoy the view from 2,300 m above sea level. After this, you will take in Hakone’s beautiful natural scenery with a pleasure boat cruise around Lake Ashino and a ride on the Komagatake Ropeway. You also experience bullet-train ride on your way back to Tokyo! Japanese-style lunch is included. Hotel: Overnight at Sunshine City Prince or similar.
DAY 05: Tokyo Singapore (Breakfast)
After Breakfast, transfer to Narita Airport for your departure.
Terms & Conditions:
* Rates are subject to seat or room availability & cannot combine with other promotions
* Tour prices, services & conditions are correct as the time of publication and are subjected to change without notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances like currency fluctuations, increases in hotel rates, airfares, local taxes & etc
* Should there be any discrepancies in fares, prices at our retail counters will be taken as the final rate.
* Any cancellation after confirmation of tickets, hotels & packages will be subject to hotel / airline and administration charges
* All prices stated exclude optional tours, tips for guide & driver, travel insurance, visa fees, airport taxes, personal expenses and others which are not mentioned in the inclusion.
* Taxes and fuel surcharges can only be confirmed at the point of ticket issuance
* Images shown are for reference purposes only & may differ from actual condition
* All brands, product names and logos used in this website are for identification purposes only and may be registered trademarks of the respective companies.