- Celebrity Tours
- Sightseeing Passes
- CORPORATE | MICE
- About Us
- Contact Us
+65 6339 9133
Tour Code: JL5A / JL5B
Day 01 Singapore - Narita (Meals on Board)
Your vacation begins with a pleasant flight to New York. Upon arrival, your tour guide will meet you at the airport (baggage area) than transfer to hotel. Rest of the day, free at own leisure. **Note: Arrival transfer on Wed / Sat 0900-2100 Hrs only (Beyond 2100-0900 Hrs surcharge $250 per Car (Max 4 paxs). Overnight stay at Renaissance Newark, Sheraton Newark or similar.
Day 02 Narita - Fuji Lake District (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
After breakfast, proceed to beautiful Hakone National Park, and visit Oshino Hakkai where you see crystal clear pond and one will be able to take pictures of beautiful Mt Fuji (subject to weather condition). Thereafter to Owakudani Valley, also known as 'Boiling Valley', where sulphurous fumes rise from cervices in rocks. Then ascend to the fifth station of Mount Fuji, Japan's tallest and most sacred mountain. In the evening, enjoy the (Onsen) hot spring bath.
(Note: Excursion to the 5th station of Mt Fuji is subject to weather conditions).
Day 03 Fuji Lake District - Tokyo (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
After breakfast, depart for exciting shopping spree at Gotenba Premium outlet mall. Over 100 branded shops and restaurant such as branded fashions, sports goods, shoes, household etc... You not only enjoy shopping but also a Ferris wheel and other amusement facilities. Thereafter, depart to Asakusa Kannon Temple: A temple with an image of Goddess of Mercy (Kannon). Located at the same place, shop at Nakamise Avenue. A shopping lane along Nakamise-dori Street where you could purchase Japanese foodstuff and souvenirs. Lastly, to the local products market - Ameyoko. Over here, there are some 500 reasonably priced shops selling food, jewellery, sports, cosmetics and other items.
Day 04 Tokyo: Choice of Themepark or City Shopping (Breakfast / Dinner)
After breakfast, you have a choice to visit Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo shopping.
Tour Option 1: Disney Resort (JL5B)
Armed with your Passport for unlimited rides, explore Toontown, World Bazaar, Adventureland, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland or Critter Country, or venture into the mystical and romantic world of DisneySea where adventure and imagination set sail.
Tour Option 2: Tokyo Shopping (JL5A)
This morning, your first stop is Harajuku, This area is known internationally for its youth style and fashion. The area has two main shopping streets, Omotesand and Takeshita Street. Spend some time exploring the latest fashion and style. Next, move to Ginza and Shinjuku where it is Japan's best-known shopping districts. Lastly, proceed to Akihabara, Japan's no.1 electric city.
Day 05 Narita - Singapore (Breakfast / Meals on Board)
You may do your last minute shopping before your flight departs back to Singapore.
Terms & Conditions:
* Rates are subject to seat or room availability & cannot combine with other promotions
* Tour prices, services & conditions are correct as the time of publication and are subjected to change without notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances like currency fluctuations, increases in hotel rates, airfares, local taxes & etc
* Should there be any discrepancies in fares, prices at our retail counters will be taken as the final rate.
* Any cancellation after confirmation of tickets, hotels & packages will be subject to hotel / airline and administration charges
* All prices stated exclude optional tours, tips for guide & driver, travel insurance, visa fees, airport taxes, personal expenses and others which are not mentioned in the inclusion.
* Taxes and fuel surcharges can only be confirmed at the point of ticket issuance
* Images shown are for reference purposes only & may differ from actual condition
* All brands, product names and logos used in this website are for identification purposes only and may be registered trademarks of the respective companies.