- Celebrity Tours
- Sightseeing Passes
- CORPORATE | MICE
- About Us
- Contact Us
+65 6339 9133
Day 01 Singapore - Kolkata
Set your watch back 2hr 30min to Indian time. Welcome to Kolkata, India. Meet and greet by our local representative, who will welcome you at the airport upon your arrival and transfer to hotel.
Day 02 Kolkata - Bagdogra - Gangtok (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
After breakfast, transfer to airport for your domestic flight to Bagdogra. Our tour guide will meet and welcome you at the airport and be transferred to Gangtok, the capital of Sikkim. Your journey is an exhilarating experience along the Tista River and through the green forest and picturesque landscape. Enroute, visit Rumtek Monastery. Tucked away in the clouds, Gangtok is spread out on a ridge 1520m above sea level, and looks like something out of a fairy tale with houses precariously balanced on the slopes of steep hills. Take in the gorgeous view of deep valleys, waterfalls and snowcapped mountain ranges that separate from neighboring Tibet, Bhutan and Nepal.
Day 03 Gangtok - Tsomgo Lake - Gangtok (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
After breakfast, drive to Tsomgo Lake, which also means “The Source of the Lake” (3,780m). Warm clothes are needed for this place. The lake derives its water from melting snow off the surrounding mountains, which is one of the famous sacred lakes in Sikkim, situated near the borders of Tibet’s. Back to Gangtok, visit the Tibetogy and Handicraft centre and Sikkim Flower Exhibition Centre where a wide range of rare species of orchids are displayed (Seasonal).
Day 04 Gangtok - Jaigaon (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Today we will drive to Jaigaon, a town that sits on the India border with Bhutan. Enjoy scenery along the journey. Check in hotel upon arrival.
Day 05 Jaigaon - Thimphu (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
After breakfast, we will cross the border and enter Bhutan. We will pass by Phuentsholing before arriving in Thimphu, the capital of Bhutan since 1961, also the biggest city in Bhutan at an elevation of 2320m. You will pass by alpine forest with the unspoilt traditional village.
Day 06 Thimphu - Paro (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Today’s sightseeing includes: the spectacular view of Thimphu valley from the Telecom Tower, Anim Dratshang (OLD Nunnery), National Library, Paper Factory and Memorial Chorten. The National Library was established in 1967 to preserve many of the ancient Tibetan texts and the building is an example of Bhutanese architecture. The Memorial Chorten was built in 1974 to honor the memory of the third king, Jigme Dorji Wangchuck. There are many religious paintings and statues housed inside. If time permits, free at leisure to see Thimpu by wandering along the main street, turning into lanes and following your nose to see where it leads you. In the late afternoon, depart for Paro – a district with the most beautiful valley in Bhutan. The road traverses rice field, then climbs high above the river, providing a great view of Paro Airport far below.
Day 07 Paro (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Paro – a tranquil and unpolluted district; its upper reaches are carpeted by thick blue pine forest and its elegant farmhouses with their shingled roofs, exude quiet and understated air prosperity. We will visit the National Museum (Ta Dzong), Paro Dzong and Kyichu temple. The Paro Dzong is one of Bhutan’s most impressive and well-known dzongs, and perhaps the finest example of Bhutanese architecture you will find. Kyichu temple is one of Bhutan’s oldest and most beautiful temples. It is believed to be built in 659 by King Songtsen Gampo of Tibet.
Day 08 Paro - Siliguri (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
This morning, we will drive to Siliguri (or Jaldhapara / Chalsa) for overnight stay. Enjoy scenery along the way.
Day 09 Siliguri - Bagdogra - Kolkata - Singapore (Breakfast / Dinner / Lunch)
Depart early morning to Bagdogra for domestic flight back to Kolkata. Upon arrival, proceed for a brief city tour. After which, free and easy till time to connect flight back to Singapore.
Day 10 Arrival in Singapore
Terms & Conditions:
* Rates are subject to seat or room availability & cannot combine with other promotions
* Tour prices, services & conditions are correct as the time of publication and are subjected to change without notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances like currency fluctuations, increases in hotel rates, airfares, local taxes & etc
* Should there be any discrepancies in fares, prices at our retail counters will be taken as the final rate.
* Any cancellation after confirmation of tickets, hotels & packages will be subject to hotel / airline and administration charges
* All prices stated exclude optional tours, tips for guide & driver, travel insurance, visa fees, airport taxes, personal expenses and others which are not mentioned in the inclusion.
* Taxes and fuel surcharges can only be confirmed at the point of ticket issuance
* Images shown are for reference purposes only & may differ from actual condition
* All brands, product names and logos used in this website are for identification purposes only and may be registered trademarks of the respective companies.